Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I can't talk now

The sweetest words spoken to me today were "I can’t talk now".

OK. I know this sounds crazy, but here’s the story behind it.

I get a call every day from my husband to chat on his way home from work (it’s an hour long drive each way for him). I love this time with him because it catches us up and then when he does get home I am able to enjoy the moments with him. But tonight he called and said “I’m OK; everything is fine but I can’t talk right now.  I just wanted you to know I am on my way home”. 

Yeah, I know. Why would I think these are such wonderful words??? It’s what came next…… 

“I need to talk to God”.  He chose God over me? {{YES}} 

That is an amazing sweet song sang in my ear. 

Having a Godly man as your husband is a wonderful gift.  A gift we need to thank God daily for.

Do you recognize the Godly man your husband is? If not, look at him…deeply. Pay attention to his actions. Take time to notice.

If your husband is not a Godly man, don’t give up. God never gave up on you or me. Keep shining God’s love to your husband. He will see the Light through you.

~Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...